Leipzig Cast Iron Bathtub | 1380mm - 1700mm
LEIPZIG CAST IRON BATHTUB (AVAILABLE IN 1380, 1460, 1560, 1700mm)
Classic bathtub product information:
- 1. Cast Iron construction
- 2. This bathtub will come WITH an overflow unless otherwise specified.
- 3. Overflow Size - 52mm (+/- 3mm)
- 4. Drain Size - 52mm (+/- 3mm)
- 5. Cast Iron Thickness - 8mm
- 6. Fully crated for protection
- 7. Feet Material - Solid Iron OR Brass Imperial
- 8. Feet Size - 35cm
- 9. Single Ended Slipper Style
- 10. Classic Roll Top Rim
There are several choices that will need to be verified. Once an order is placed you will receive an email to confirm your finishes e.g colour
This product comes with a 5 Year Warranty
Please refer to the technical drawing for sizing.
- Overall Length: 1700MM (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Overall Width: 780MM (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Height: 580MM (measured from the left top of tub rim to the floor)
- 765MM (measured from the right top of tub rim to the floor)
- Tub dimensions may vary +/- 10 mm and are subject to change. For best results, Prodigg STRONGLY recommends that Cast iron baths are extremely heavy, please wear appropriate safety equipment when moving and installing these products. Prodigg assumes no responsibility for improper package disassembly and rough-in installation.
- Maintenance / Care : With minimum care and attention, your bath will give you many years of luxurious enjoyment. To keep your bath looking good, rinse it thoroughly after use and dry using a soft cloth as any accumulation of lime scale and soap scum can have an adverse effect on the enamel surface. Dripping taps should be avoided, and clean the surface regularly with a soft cloth and a non-abrasive, non-acidic cleaner.